Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Reunion Thoughts

Have all of you been thinking about our class reunion next year? What comes to your mind first? For me, it is those classmates I have not seen since graduation. I think the fact that we are a lot older makes you wonder how he/she looks like. Of course, with age I seem to have less hair on the top. Almost "Bolo-head". Nah, just thinning out and having the grey look.

For the most part, I start to reminisce about high school and how fortunate to have a close knit class. I have talked to people from Pearl City High and on their class reunion, they only hung around people they knew. Which is 10 people out of 700.

All of our lives has changed, and we all took different paths to end up where we are today. I would like to hear from all of you; on your thoughts about our upcoming class reunion? What are you looking forward to? Do you have funny stories from "back then" that you would like to share?

Charles

No comments: